Wednesday, January 20, 2010

true reality

So I believe I said something about my feelings being like a rock that couldnt be swayed? uh, not quite.

Last night I sent him a few bbm's. He read them and never responded.  Only because he couldnt, not because he chose not to. But it really upset me because that was like what? four hours? and then after being upset about that, i send him a last bbm, and his phone was shut off! I HATE when he does that (which he rarely does for the reason that it bothers me!) because the FIRST thing he sees in the morning is some nasty message I left him because I was pissed.

So sure enough, the first thing I heard from him this morning was "you werent really serious were you ?" which is his way of saying "how dare you even say that" and long story short, we were annoyed at each other all day and had our roller coaster of emotions. Mad, not mad, laughing, ignoring, back and forth back and forth. He said "love you too" a couple times.  I caught it! It was his subtle way of making a big statement with a little comment. I'm not going into it now but its a big deal.  I catch all those little things he does and says because its his way of communicating.

But today ended pretty badly. I was completely annoyed at him at the end of the day. He was laughing which is good, becaus ei need that.  But I just walked away. And then I made a stupid move. I went back to my desk to intercom him in his office because I had one las tthing I wanted to tell him.  I cant even for the life of me remember what it was. And he says "hold on a sec" And what was he doing??? listening to his voicemail. and what did I have to fuckin hear??? "Hi hon, it's 4:15...."

"GOODBYE!" I slammed the phone down and stormed out as I cried my eyes out. My stomach was turning!  All I kept thinking to myself was "how stupid am I? THIS is fuckin reality! Maybe those bloggers are right and I'm wrong. Why should I have to be in so much pain while he tries to decide what to do??"

I cried almost the whole way home as I ran through his schedule for the next month thinking of how LITTLE time he has for me and how he has no room for me in his life! This weekend hes away, next week he has meetings and his daughters basketball, I'm getting surgery on Feb 8th, and he cant see me either the weekend before or after, which IS Valentines Day.  But thats a joke anyway because he doesnt celebrate it. And his kids are off school so thats out.

WHEN IS THERE TIME FOR ME??? I DON'T FIT IN HIS FUCKIN LIFE! I cant sit around doing nothing either. I will not!  I refuse to! I have PLENTY of guys who hit on me constantly! I think I'll think about going out with some of them. It makes me SICK. I don't want to!  I want him and only him! It makes me sick to even think of another guy touching me. I feel like they are intruding. Even if another guy talks about me, or tries to get to know me, or tries to make me laugh, i feel like "I'm not yours! I don't belong to you! don't touch me! you have no right!" because I am his. but the reality is... hes not mine. and it LITERALLY MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!

11 comments:

whaatamithinking said...

quick question: does someone have to be a blogger member to make comments?

Anonymous said...

Ohhh no :( I have gone through exactly the same thing my friend. It hurt doesn't it???

IT KILLS when you hear their wives use pet names because you think 'things cant be as bad as they say they are if the wife is using a pet name' and things like that.

Go for it with the single guys! I am! And I've been with my mm for 4 years. I can do it... you can do it! Make 2010 a new start!! its not too late!!

SA

Anonymous said...

To answer your q, I am not a blogger member.

SA

Anonymous said...

If you go into settings in your blogger dashboard and then click on the comments tabs and set who you want to be able to comment on your blog...anyone, registered users, google only users and only members if you have a 100% members only blog.

Hopes this answers your question

Senorita said...

It seems like your settings allow blogger members and non-bloggers to leave you comments.

Obviously I am a blogger member because I have a blog here.

Ideally I think you should quit your job, change your number and go out with other men. But the economy sucks and where are you going to find another job.

You can get over him if you really want to. It may take a while but it can happen. But it seems like you really don't want to get over him.

What are you going to do five years down the road when you are still being strung along ? What are you going to do when your child bearing years are up and you look back and realize that you could've spent your time differently and been loved by an available man who would've given you the world ?

I am not going to sit here and tell you it's all going to work out and wish you good luck in being with a married man who clearly is making no plans to change his life for you. He is still very married, and he hasn't done anything in getting closer to you. His wife probably doesn't know, and it sounds like he wants to be married to her, and sleep with you. Men are truly in love will move mountains to be with that woman. He isn't doing anything, and you keep making excuses for him and he knows it. You make it way too easy for him.

If you want, I will stop commenting. But I just feel so bad for you, and you don't deserve to live like this. You deserve to live out your life in happiness.

Love isn't meant to hurt like this. True love does not stab you in the heart like this.

Anonymous said...

It sucks in my situation, too. I don't feel like EG would move mountains to be with me right now(and I wish he'd try!) and he's single, but living in another country is a huge obstacle. He keeps mentioning my kids. It makes me mad. And I feel your pain. I don't like it when my husband wants to be intimate. I feel like he's intruding because I belong to another. It's all so very messed up. I hate to agree with others, but do try going out with someone else. You deserve to see if you can find love with someone who is available. I wish I had the courage to make a change. I'm just so fearful of making a huge mistake at my children's expense. I look at this relationship as a chance to be happy in a less-than-ideal life. EG

Anonymous said...

He's making you sick to your stomach.... your health is suffering... you simply can't go on like this.

Look after yourself and do the right thing by YOU and get rid of him.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you do want to break away. I just read Senorita's comment, and it has me thinking.

If you didn't work with the muffin man, live would be drastically different, wouldn't it?

I don't know what you should do, but maybe change something...

Secretia

Anonymous said...

You sound like u feel trapped in this relationship as you say you belong to him and feel sick at the thought of another man touching you.

Overcome that. Get a new job and break free of him.. I've been there believe me. There are plenty of jobs out there and once you feel free... you'll realise you were not anyobodies... but your own person.

And that someone special will be free to walk into your life!!! Like you deserve. You're beautful and free... hes the one whose trapped in that horrible situation of his. Enjoy your freedom and be happy!!!

Anonymous said...

What does this guy look like??? He ust have something going for him to be causing all these problems for you.

I've seen you pics and you are HOT!

Go out and find someone who will appreciate that and want to make you HIS. And want to protect you and care for you. You won't know yourself!! xoxo

D

Violet Vamp said...

You are a sexy wonderful woman who deserves happiness where ever that may be. If you were content with things as they are, and you were ok with sharing him, then I would say stay. I agree you make it to easy for him. How would he react if you started seeing someone else? that would be the true test. Would he be willing to make a change in his life to get you back, or is he really happy in his marriage, but also wants you?

I know it's hard, but it may be time to try other guys and see what happens.